You need to connect the staking page with MetaMask which will authorize the staking page to use your account to interact with the Ribose system contract. This can be done through the following steps.
Skip this if the network in MetaMask has already been switched to GeneChain.
Switch to GeneChain Mainnetto inform MetaMask to switch network.
- 2.If GeneChain is not configured in your MetaMask, a prompt will be shown to add GeneChain. Click
Approveto complete adding.
Switch networkto finish network switching.
You can now find all
Validator Candidatesand select an active validator or a validator candidate to stake by clicking the
Enter the amount of RNA and ARM that you want to stake and then click the
If you want to stake ARM and the Ribose system contract is not allowed to use your ARM yet, a prompt will be shown and you need to click
Confirmto approve the Ribose system contract to use your ARM.
Wait for the approving transaction to be confirmed and then a prompt will be shown which is the staking transaction. Now you can click
Confirmto send the staking transaction.
After the staking transaction is confirmed, you can find the staking record in
My Staked Nodes.
- 1.You can stake at most 5 candidates.
- 2.You can not unstake a candidate within 86400 blocks which is about 72 hours since your last staking to the same candidate.
- 4.You can stake with out ARM, but if you want to, you need to stake at least 3 ARMs.
- 5.If you decide to stake a validator candidate, do remember that you can get staking reward only if this validator candidate becomes an active validator and only top 21 validator candidates are selected as active validators.
You can unstake a candidate by clicking
Redeembutton in your staked nodes.
Enter the amount you want to unstake and click
Confirmto send the transaction and wait for confirmation.
Your unclaimed rewards including both settled and unsettled rewards can be found in the
Assetsarea. You can claim them by clicking the
Two prompts might be shown, the first one is to settle unsettled rewards, the second one is to withdraw all settled rewards. You need to confirm them all to complete the claiming.
Settings can be opened by clicking the gear icon in the upper right corner.
You can set your RADR address to get your staked VBC included in original RADR network issuance calculation. Make sure you entered the correct address as we know nothing about your RADR address. But you can change it later. For more on how this works, please refer to How to get ARM.
In this setting, there are two switches.
- 1.The first one is to allow the Ribose system contract to use your ARM. This is required when staking ARM.
You can turn them on or off at any time.